Pricing and Info

Price: $60.00 per hour

Includes: A few edited pictures, a disc of all pictures, and a copyright waiver for if you would like to get your own prints made instead of having us do them.

If you would like any additional pictures edited, they will be $5.00 each.

Other Services: Invitations, canvas prints, cards, photo books, and posters.

*No travel fees for the Cedar City area.

11.30.2010

Me and My Sister

So, we decided that maybe we needed some recent pictures of us for my mom's house. Basically the last picture we had done was when I was in fifth grade and Chels was in pre-school or something. My dad took the pictures for us....these were the best we could get. I also had him take some of just me because it's been forever since I've had mine taken....and I tried the serious face. That is hard! We didn't really give ourselves very much time to take pictures, and that time was shortened by a car wreck we witnessed. All in all, it was a short, eventful photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment