Pricing and Info

Price: $60.00 per hour

Includes: A few edited pictures, a disc of all pictures, and a copyright waiver for if you would like to get your own prints made instead of having us do them.

If you would like any additional pictures edited, they will be $5.00 each.

Other Services: Invitations, canvas prints, cards, photo books, and posters.

*No travel fees for the Cedar City area.

1.02.2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone! I hope it was as great for you as it was for me! Here are some pictures from my New Years! My best friend Melissa came into town and we decided that since neither of us had been to Vegas for New Years before, we would try it this year. And what is Vegas full of? Crazy people! So we decided to dress up all crazy and fun. Once dressed up, we couldn't leave without taking some pictures. I was excited to use my camera in Vegas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment