Pricing and Info

Price: $60.00 per hour

Includes: A few edited pictures, a disc of all pictures, and a copyright waiver for if you would like to get your own prints made instead of having us do them.

If you would like any additional pictures edited, they will be $5.00 each.

Other Services: Invitations, canvas prints, cards, photo books, and posters.

*No travel fees for the Cedar City area.

6.07.2011

Matt's Senior's!

This is my cousin's boyfriend, Matt. I was so nervous for this photoshoot because I have never done a boy's photos yet.....surprisingly, it was extremely easy! Guys just sit and they look good. Girls are worried about every little thing so they have to think of elaborate poses! This was refreshing! I ended up having loads of fun and I realized I had nothing to worry about! And he's such a cute kid, so that helps out too!


No comments:

Post a Comment